Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Lots O' Pictures

I haven't posted a whole lot lately, so I apologize for that. But I have been having a lot of fun with the camera and a couple new trinkets I got for it. So here are loads of pics I took in the past two weeks.

First lots of baby love. Kolby is turning out to be my best model, he is cute and doesn't know to cover his face when I pull out my camera yet, unlike my other nephews and niece.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I got some extension tubes for my camera which let me take some macro shots, and I am having a lot of fun with them. Here are some close ups of flowers and our wedding rings I took this week.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I really like this one of Aidan and the edit I did on it.
Photobucket

That is all for this week, hope you like them!

1 comment:

  1. I stumbled on your blog from The Bump, and I am in awe of your pictures. Absolutely amazing. Good Work, and Good Luck in your journey.

    ReplyDelete