Thursday, June 16, 2011

Meg and the Boys...

I took my sister Meg and her three boys out for a mini photo session the other day. It was a lot of fun, and I was once again pleasantly surprised with the results. I must admit I am dumbfounded how pros find so many ways to pose people. I felt like I was reaching a little bit for nice poses with my sister. Here are the results of the day, and if you stick around till the end I am going to share a little photoshop magic I had to pull to get a picture of two of my nephew's together looking normal.

The whole family together
Family Pic 1 WM

Kids Walking WM

The matriarch Meg
Meg Head Shot 2 wm

Meg laying on stomach wm

Meg standing 1 wm

The eldest nephew Noah
Noah head shot 1 wm retouched

Conner, the middle nephew
Conner 1 wm test warmed

And the baby Kolby
Kolby Playing wm

And here is a little piece of photoshop magic that I am pretty proud of. My sister wanted a picture of the older boys to give to their Dad for Father's Day, and to say they weren't cooperating would be an understatement. Every photo I got with them smiling and looking at the camera had Conner doing something funny with his arms...
Noah and Conner composite 1

OR everyone where they weren't doing something weird with their hands had weird facial expressions....
Noah and Conner composite 2

So I just combined the two and got a half decent photo of the two of them...
Conner and Noah wm

No comments:

Post a Comment