Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Photos

I haven't been posting too much on here because life keeps getting in the way of my hobbies. Don't you hate it when that happens? But I have been doing as much shootng as I possibly can. Over the next couple days I will update with some of the things I have been up to lately. But for now I just want to love on my Christmas photos.

I adore Christmas. Even more than the actual holiday, I love having my family all around and together. So here are some of the photos I have edited from Christmas Eve. I haven't even started on the ones from Christmas day yet, but I can gaurentee they are coming.

I am still obsessed with the warm b&w conversions, and I feel like I have been getting them down pretty well. I decided to do all of the Christmas photos in b&w because my various settings were just all over the place trying to capture the moment. b&w just seemed like the easiest way to get them to look uniform. So here is my Christmas Eve 2010:

Pops and Kolby are not amused with my constant snapping of pictures
Dad and Kolby

Big Sis Jess and her boyfriend Joe discussing something of great importance with someone
Xmas-4

Kolby wants desperately to be let into the adult room with all the breakables and the big tree
Xmas-3

Who me? I'm not trying to escape
Xmas-2

Mom giving Kolby some Nana love
Xmas

Joe giving Kolby a flying lesson
Joe and Kolby

That is all for now. I promise more posts from now on.

1 comment: